Your experience matters to us
Your experiences here at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust (TRFT) is very important to us and we are keen to know about them as it means we can pass your compliments on to our staff and make improvements to the services we provide where necessary. To read the Trust's Complaints Policy please click here.
To read the Trust's Annual Complaints Report for 2014/15 please click here.
If you would like to tell us about your experience please click an option below:
• How to send us a comment, suggestion or compliment
• How to raise a concern
• How to make a complaint
We will respond to everyone who provides contact details. We cannot promise to do everything you suggest but we will do our best to improve our services.
Alternatively you may wish to contact the Patient Experience Team
The Patient Experience Team
The Patient Experience Team provides a point of contact for patients, their families and carers. The Team aims to:
• Listen to comments, concerns and complaints
• Answer queries and help resolve problems on behalf of patients, their families and carers
• Provide advice and support on how to make sure concerns and complaints are dealt with in a satisfactory manner
• Liaise with departments to ensure concerns and complaints are dealt with and effectively responded to
The Patient Experience Team is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm and can be contacted by the following options:
• Telephone: 01709 424461*
• Fax: 01709 424212
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*There may be occasions when all advisors are occupied on the phones and your patience is appreciated until an advisor becomes available. However if you prefer, you can contact the team by email and request that the contact you on a specified telephone number.
If you would like to know more about patient complaints and concerns that you raise then please click on the link below: