Hospital site clinic opening times
The Integrated Sexual Health Services are usually available 7 days a week:
• Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
• Friday: 9am - 5pm
• Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Please note: Saturdays are for under 25s only
Christmas and New Year opening times:
Monday 23 December 9am-8pm
Tuesday 24 December 9am -2pm
Wednesday 25 December CLOSED
Thursday 26 December CLOSED
Friday 27 December 9am-5pm
Saturday 28 December 10am -2pm-under 25s
Monday 30 December 9am -8pm
Tuesday 31 December 9am-2pm
Wednesday 1 January CLOSED
When visiting, you may be in the department between 1-2 hours.
• Sexual health advice
• Treatment and screening for sexually transmitted infections
• A range of contraceptive options including:
Emergency contraception (including the 'morning-after pill')
• HIV care including post-exposure prophylaxis
Where are we?
We are in the main hospital on Level C, along the corridor from the main Outpatient department and opposite the hospital chapel.
A range of drop in clinics for under 25s are also
provided at the following times and locations:
- Under 25 drop in at Rotherham Hospital Monday 3pm-5pm
Under 25 drop in at MESMAC Tuesday 2pm-6pm
- Under 25 drop in at MESMAC Wednesday 4pm-7pm
- Under 25 drop in at Rotherham Hospital Thursday 2pm-4pm
If you have any queries, please contact 01709 427777.