Health Advice for Teenagers
Our staff can provide advice on all of the following:
- Stopping smoking and issues related to alcohol and drugs
- Healthy eating, healthy lifestyles and exercise
- Sexual health and contraception
- Bullying, abuse and exploitation
- Worries about mental health
If you are a young person, or someone who is concerned about a young person, you can call our helpline number which is 01709 423333 and you will be put through to someone who can give you advice. If appropriate, we can arrange to see the young person – or put them in contact with a more specialist service that can address their needs.
We also hold drop in sessions where young people can call in to ask for information or discuss any issue which is affecting their mental or physical health. For dates and times of these sessions, please ring the helpline number – or lookout for posters in schools and community venues.
You may find some useful advice here http://www.healthforteens.co.uk/